We stage a wide variety of productions from rock concerts to ballet, touring plays and local school presentations. A work placement at the Manning Entertainment Centre will give you an opportunity to understand the workings of a theatre.
The types of activities that you will experience will depend on the timing of your placement and the activities of the Centre during that time. Your duties may include:
- Office administration tasks
- Interacting with customers at the box office
- Assisting with lighting and sound
- Interacting with cast and crew
- Assisting with stage management
Please note that we receive many work experience enquiries. Preference is given to applicants with some demonstrated experience in a relevant field. Your application is not a guarantee that you will be successful.