We look forward to welcoming you to the Manning Entertainment Centre. Here are a few tips to make your visit as enjoyable as possible.
- Ticket are available from www.theMEC.com.au, the information desk at Stockland Forster, or between 10am and 1pm Tuesday to Friday at the Entertainment Centre or on 6592 5466.
- The front doors are opened one hour before each performance. From that time, drinks and snacks are available from Ovations and tickets are available for purchase or collection from the Box Office
- Doors to the auditorium will generally open 30 minutes before each performance. It is best not to leave it until the last minute before heading to your seat as performances will start on time and latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
- Cameras, mobile phone cameras and other recording/ electronic/ digital devices are strictly prohibited in the venue's auditorium.
- Ovations serves soft drinks, beer, wine, champagne, hot drinks and snacks from an hour before until an hour after each performance. Visiting performers often come to the foyer after a show, so you never know who you might meet if you stay for a coffee.
- A hearing loop is available to all seats. If you have a hearing aid with a T switch, turn it to this setting for the best audio experience.
- Wheelchair seats are available in the front row. Please let our team know when you make your booking if you need access to one of these seats. We will make every effort to seat groups together, however we do need to give best access to these wheelchair seats. It will be easier for us to help you if you make your booking early.
- Ovations does not have EFTPOS or credit card facilities. Please bring cash for your food and beverage purchases.